If you're looking to share a laugh with a friend, swap parenting survival tactics and generally feel affirmed that, yes, you're doing fine, then you're in the right place. Welcome!

Tuesday 9 October 2012

Giving Thanks Amid The Colours

We were very happy to spend part of the Thanksgiving long weekend at our extended family's cottage.










The kids enjoyed exploring the beach, wading in the water, building sandcastles (which were then attacked by ferocious sea monsters) and hiking in the back forest. Good thing I learned from our summer camping venture to bring lots of extra clothes! And waterproof pants didn't hurt...



I hope you and yours had a wonderful time, too!




1 comment:

  1. The boys look like they were having so much fun, fall is such a special time. I wanted to let you know that I passed by your house on my walk and saw your pumpkin, made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...