If you're looking to share a laugh with a friend, swap parenting survival tactics and generally feel affirmed that, yes, you're doing fine, then you're in the right place. Welcome!

Saturday 21 April 2012

Natural Food Colouring

I'm following up on my own question regarding the availability of natural food colouring (my Lightening McQueen cake turned out well, but the amount of dye involved kind of freaked me out).

The following does not represent an exhaustive search, but I did find some concentrated natural food colourings online. This line from Chocolate Craft Studio in Oregon looks especially good.

I'll definitely look into their colour pastes and powders for my next major cake adventure.
pastes
powders



1 comment:

  1. turmeric turns everything bright yellow and it is 100% natural! not sure how it would affect the taste though ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...